Hello Happy Hump Day Wednesday I like hump day because it means that it's getting closer to the weekend and that means I can spend more time with Greg always a bonus.
My most special and darling client Ivy is going to turn 2 next week, we've known Ivy since she was a tiny pup now she's a big Great Dane but has stayed gorgeous and she is a sweetheart. I asked Tanya if we could make her a cake and she would love us too, so besides this card Ivy will be getting a special dog friendly cake made by us next Tuesday.
I really like how the card turned out. I used my Cricut Explore like always and the card is from the Bits and Pieces cartridge. I actually shaved a tiny bit off so it will stand up but I like the shape. I cut this from blue then cut another one in striped and just used one piece of it. The cute dog that looks just like Ivy is also from the same cartridge and the hat is from Celebrations. The speech bubble is from Artiste and I used my Cricut pens to write my greeting. I had some cute dog ribbon in my stash so on went a bow. Thanks for looking.
cake and beautiful card for special Miss Ivy!! Lucky Puppy!! love hubby xoxox
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable. I'm glad I'm not the only one that treat her pets like people. I say that my dogs are people trapped in a dog body and they can't use human words. LOL....<3Kim
ReplyDeleteMiss Ivy is a very special dog and she deserves a special card and a doggie cake. The card turned out special also, Lesley
ReplyDeleteso gorgeous Lindsey and so thoughtful. Ivy is one very special pooch and worth all the love and treats she gets . Happy Birthday Ivy woof woof.
ReplyDeleteNow she is at the terrible 2s stage L.O.L. xxx mom xxx