Friday, January 16, 2015
Rialto Bridge
Hello I have another page from our Italy trip to share today. This is of the Rialto Bridge in Venice, it was such a beautiful old bridge right on the Grand Canal. I bought some paper the other day from Scrapbook.com as they had some nice Italian themed papers. This one was perfect for these pictures, it is from Paper House Productions, they make nice travel themed papers and I love this one. I kept this page simple as the design on the paper is too nice to cover up. I used Everyday Fonts - Best of Times from the Cricut library for the title and the Italy oval is from the Destinations cartridge. I placed a plan oval underneath from Art Philosophy and used my Cricut pens to write my journalling. I used a little Italian flag from a sticker set I got from Michaels (Recollections).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great page, great place, great time, and great wife!! love hubby! xxoxox
ReplyDeletePerfect background paper, lovely photos to remember your holiday in Italy, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo's Lindsey and the paper is beautiful , keeping the paper simple shows off the beautiful background. Looking forward to seeing more pages from Italy. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteThat paper is perfect! Wowza! <3Kim
ReplyDelete