Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Last Christmas gift...Merry Christmas


Hello it's almost Christmas so Merry Christmas. This is my last post before Christmas, no time to make anything else but everything is done. I spent all day today baking the cakes for Greg to work his magic on decorating I really enjoyed it so the cake is good teamwork. I also have to send my Cricut back to Cricut as it's broken so they have sent me another one but it will take a few days but that's ok I have lots to do with Christmas and I"m looking forward to that.

I made this box a week or so ago for some treats for Greg It holds an organic choc mint hot choc sachet, some vegan marshmallows (as we don't eat gelatine) and some candy cane chocolate cookies. I got the box from Sweet Tooth boxes, the bear was from Teddy Bear Parade and the label from Art Philosophy that I wrote with my Cricut pens. I gave it to Greg as an early xmas gift, he is going to drink his hot chocolate tonight, I think we've both earned a bit of a sit down later and rest we've been working hard but we love it, I can't wait for Christmas now. Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice box of treaties. Lovely photo of Greg.Christmas is very close now. Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS LINDSEY AND GREG
    well done Lindsey on all your fantastic gifts,cards and treats you have made this year , this gift hamper for Greg is so lovely and very thoughtful, you both make a wonderful team and work so well together which is something very special. have a wonderful christmas . xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete