Hi everyone, happy Wednesday, it's raining here today - boo hoo but it's going to stop soon and we're in for another lovely sunny end to the week and weekend Mr weatherman says!
I have had this page on the go for a few days and it's finished now, I've been a busy bee but I am proud of what I've achieved this week with everything so far so here is my finished page at last!
I made a page on Greg's birthday this year, I made him a cake and he loved it so my work was done in making him smile : ).
I started with red spotty card stock then another spotty later in brown. I used my Cricut Explore (of course!). I can't remember which cartridge the journalling tag was from but I was so happy that my fine tip marker could write it in the Cricut it came out great, I love that I can do that. The Birthday Boy saying was from Storybook and the banner from Artbooking. I used a little flair badge from my stash that reads Happy Birthday and for the big title for the page (I love this title it so suits my Greg) I bought it as an SVG file from the Lori Whitlock shop it was only $1.50 and I got another title for this as well so I was happy with that.
Thanks for looking today have a nice day!
Lovely page honey, your words mean a lot. I am a lucky hubby to have such a special wife who makes my birthday so special, it's certainly not something i was used too until I was lucky enough to meet you!! Love Hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteLovely happy photos, cake looks delicious, nicely set out page, Lesley
ReplyDeleteA very lovely page Lindsey for a very special man :-) the words are really nice and so fitting for your hubby lovely photo's and the cake looked so good well done xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete