Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sympathy Card

Hello hope you're having a nice Friday, we have a beautiful day here, we're about to take Ivy to the lake so that will be nice as always. I made a sympathy card for my friend Conny whose Grandmother died so I thought I would use the opportunity to make her a card on my Explore. I took a photo of the layers on the card to show how lovely and intricate they cut. The cards was from the Creative Holidays cartridge and were cut in lemon and baby blue (sorry about the light on the photo the only drawback to having a sunny day). I cut the label from Lacy Labels and then stamped in the middle. I used spray adhesive to glue all the laters together as it was so detailed. I showed Greg and he loved it, it turned out lovely. Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

  1. stunningly intricut card honey! conny will love that, the detail is amazing. love hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful cut out card, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lindsey such lovely pastel shades and such intricate detail .Conny will really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
    Your creative ideas are amazing. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. It's so sad about your friend's loss. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete