I decorated another felt purse last night I was so pleased with this one, you could use this for make up or a phone or even craft items. I am always amazed by my Cricut Explore and what it can do (thanks lovely hubby for the amazing birthday gift). This is to go with the Hello Kitty birthday card I made for my friend Christina last week who is a Hello Kitty fan, so I decorated this one in that theme. I used the rainbow from Create a Critter and cut it out in felt in 4 different colors. I then found another free SVG cut file for the Hello Kitty face and cut this out. The bow was fiddly but still ok, I decorated her bow and some of the rainbow with gemstones. So cute isn't it? I really love being able to cut felt, It makes it so simple with the addition of the iron on transfer sheets. Thanks for looking and have a nice day.
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Hello Kitty mini purse
I decorated another felt purse last night I was so pleased with this one, you could use this for make up or a phone or even craft items. I am always amazed by my Cricut Explore and what it can do (thanks lovely hubby for the amazing birthday gift). This is to go with the Hello Kitty birthday card I made for my friend Christina last week who is a Hello Kitty fan, so I decorated this one in that theme. I used the rainbow from Create a Critter and cut it out in felt in 4 different colors. I then found another free SVG cut file for the Hello Kitty face and cut this out. The bow was fiddly but still ok, I decorated her bow and some of the rainbow with gemstones. So cute isn't it? I really love being able to cut felt, It makes it so simple with the addition of the iron on transfer sheets. Thanks for looking and have a nice day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous result! looks fantastic! Love Hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeletegreat idea Lindsey and so pretty and practical I know someone who'd like one of those L.O.L. well done xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteI want the Cricut Explore! You're projects are SO awesome!
ReplyDelete