Tuesday, June 17, 2014
a new idea with the Cricut Explore
Another post today, this afternoon I tried out something new, it's not totally new with my Cricut but the project is. I was looking at felt in Joann's on Saturday mostly for my mug hugs but then Greg called me over and showed me these things called "Feltables" which are purses, phone cozies etc and you can customise them with different things. At Joann's they had little felt things to glue onto them but I can cut felt with my Cricut so I cut out a little owl isn't he cute? and put some orange googly eyes on him and also some flowers. The Cricut cuts felt fairly well, all you need to do is put some heat bond iron on transfer on the back. I then ironed everything onto the purse, I'm really happy with this, turned out lovely. Thanks for looking today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So damned cute! Love these, they will make perfect gifts for friends! Make one with a pig on it, and give it to your father. LOL Love Hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteA very useful little gift and very cute with the owl on it, Lesley
ReplyDeleteLovely gift for anyone Lindsey and very useful, this is for Greg ... Tony doesn't use a purse , like you L.O.L. cheekey devil xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete