Friday, June 20, 2014
yes...it's another....felt purse and a favourite photo
Hello everyone, guess what I have something different for you..not not really it's another felt purse, can you tell I'm enjoying decorating them with my fabulous Cricut Explore and some fun felt? lol. I hope I can still keep getting these "Feltables" they seem to be getting discontinued but I'm in the middle of making something else by hand as I couldn't find it, so if all else fails just make it yourself. I'm very into handmade now, even more so than before, handmade body care, cleaning and gifts, it's very satisfying and I like to put the effort into doing handmade and if it's cleaning and body care better for us as I want to make it to my 60th (or longer!) wedding anniversary, so every bit counts!
Anyway I used the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge for this little birdie to go on the pink purse, isn't he cute, the Cricut cut him out nicely and it all ironed well together with the fusing. I hot glued it though onto the case for extra adhering. I added a blue wobbly eye too. I made the tag on my Cricut too.
For the Hello Kitty purse I made earlier this week I made some lip balms, all natural again and a nice gift to go in the purse. I might put some in here too.
Now underneath is a gorgeous photo, this was taken this week of my lovely husband and the most gorgeous dog in the world, seriously she is, she is Ivy the wonder dog, we love her to pieces, she is our BFF! I love this one of her and Greg, she loves to play in the grass with us and have fun, great dog. What we love about her is that she is genuine and loves us for us, not what we've got, how much money we have, what clothes we are wearing, how many possessions we have or what job we do, if only more people were like that, but we're so glad we know Ivy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely purse honey, your becoming the felt Princess! Oh miss Ivy and I photo, she is the best dog in the world! :-) (and your the best wife!! :-) )
ReplyDeleteI really really like this purse Lindsey :-) love the little bird and the tag is so cute you're so good at this craft well done xx and the photo og Greg and Ivy is one to treasure so lovely and you're so right about animals and their unconditional love plus they don't judge you they just love you , pity humans aren't like that. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete