The second photo is a thank you card i made for my Aunt and Uncle in the U.K, we will be staying with them in October for a few days before we head to Italy and we will be giving them a gift to say thanks for looking after us and I made a card to go with it. I used my Cricut Explore it cut out the detailed cuts so nicely. Thanks for looking, have a nice week.
Monday, June 30, 2014
A thank you card and a sweet treat this morning
The second photo is a thank you card i made for my Aunt and Uncle in the U.K, we will be staying with them in October for a few days before we head to Italy and we will be giving them a gift to say thanks for looking after us and I made a card to go with it. I used my Cricut Explore it cut out the detailed cuts so nicely. Thanks for looking, have a nice week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful breakfast (nice sauce tasty and healthy), beautiful card Jules & Rick will love it! All done by beautiful wifey! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteCraig should be a pastry chef. He's truly an artist. Your card is so beautiful. I'm REALLY wanting the Explore but have to wait. I think I'll ask for it for my Anniversary in July. Your card is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHow lucky are you Lindsey to have such a talented huby to make such a lovely breakfast for you both he,s such a lovely man:-)
ReplyDeleteThe card is so pretty and very creative Julie and Rick will really appreciate it well done both of you xxx mom xxx