Thursday, June 12, 2014
Snowman mug hug, my own design : )
Hello I forgot one more post before I go today, I finished this other mug hug tonight. Although the last thing I want to think about is winter as it's summer here and lovely it's nice to make these mug hugs to keep drinks hot and cozy. This time I put my own spin on it and used the iron on fusible adhesive to adhere the felt and some Christmas fabric together. I cut them with pinking shears to stop fraying so this time I didn't do any blanket stitch. I ended up getting some more felt today from Michaels and also some white ink that works on fabric. I stamped Happy Winter and some snowflakes along the dark blue felt. I had some Let it Snow ribbon in my stash,I think this one looks even better with the cute snowman fabric but I'm still practicing. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
is there no limit to your creativity Lindsey :-) I love this one the stamping looks great and so festive love your ideas xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeletebeautiful mug hug, even better than the knitted ones! looks great! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDelete