Friday, June 6, 2014
Red Sox Bookmark for Greg
Hello I have a cute bookmark to show you today, I made this for Greg as he loves the Red Sox. It turned out cute and he loved it. I used the Explore and resized my rectangle in the design space, I think it was from Art Philosophy. I wrote with my pens on the Explore and then used Create a Friend to cut out the Baseball player and then the Red Sox was found on the internet as a free SVG file (that's pretty good!). I added a bit of black glossy accents for the eyes on the player. I gave this to Greg with a book about one of the Red Sox players as a little surprise gift to take on our holiday in July, maybe he can read it by the pool and use his new bookmark to keep his place : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The bookmark is so cute, Lesley
ReplyDeleteWhat a really novel idea Lindsey , I love the little batter with the gorgeous eyes:-) Greg will love this such a nice surprise gift. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeletelovely surprise and gift, best book mark ever! (from best wife ever!!) love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!
ReplyDelete