Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Birdie banner birthday card
Hello hope everyone is well and happy, all is well here : ). I am making my birthday cards up until the end of the year probably so I can then do some scrap booking (no doubt soon I will have some lovely Dominican Republic photos to scrap and more pages from Miss Ivy's album) and make some gifts too, so this one is for my friend Claudy whose birthday is in September. I made her the bird felt purse last week so I decided to continue the bird theme on her card. This one turned out so nice I love it. The card is from the Anna Griffin Summer Soiree cartridge which is lovely, I bought it digital, I have a $50 gift card that came with my new Cricut Explore to use on cricut.com so I used some of it to buy that. The card is so pretty with the flower cut outs. I used Artiste to cut out the banners, one in black, one in white. The cute little bird and his banner are from Birthday Bash and I stamped using Versamark ink then embossed with white powder. I added a white pom pom to the top of the birds party hat. Thanks for looking today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwww...so cute. <3 Kimberly
ReplyDeletea beautiful bright birthday card for your friend Lindsey and so cute love the flower cutouts and the little pom pom. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete