Friday, June 27, 2014

40 and Fabulous



Hello Happy Thursday, only one more day and the weekend which will be nice and only a few weeks now till our holiday very much looking forward to going to a nice resort and enjoying some stress free time together!

I made this card for a lovely lady I follow on YouTube, her name is Gloria and she lives in Florida, she makes a lot of cards mostly Cricut and now she got the Cricut Explore as well. I watch her videos from time to time and she has some great ideas. She is always so sunny and happy and is such a kind lady who does such generous giveaways which I was lucky enough to win a while ago. I asked her for her birthday so I could make her a card as nice to spread some joy and being a cardmaker herself she appreciates it. She told me she is going to be 40 in July so I made her a special 40 and Fabulous card. I designed the card on my Explore, the cuts are taken from various cartridges. For the cupcake I added some Perfect Pearls to the "icing" to make it shimmery and some Glossy accents to the cherry to make it all shiny. I wrote with my Cricut and marker on the front of the card and in the inside for the greeting. I'm looking forward to sending Gloria her card and maybe a little surprise that will fit in the envelope as you are only 40 once!! : ) Thanks for looking today.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing to do sending here a nice card! your a special person who is so kind and caring, quite refreshing in a world such as this! Great card! Love Hubby! xoxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very "special" card Lindsey and very thoughtful and I'm sure Gloria will really love it. the colours you've used are perfect and you always spread joy and smiles around :-) Love xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria will get a thrill when she receives her card. Lesley

    ReplyDelete