Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Flowerpot Easel Card


Hello from a nice sunny hot Chicago, looking forward to going to the lake later with my lovely husband and best dog in the world, I think we will all enjoy being together down there.

I made this card on the weekend, it's for my Aunty Julie's birthday coming up in September she loves my cards so I thought she would like this as she likes flowers and gardening. I bought the SVG cut file online for only $1 it was a bargain so I'm glad I got it. It was easy to use in the Cricut Design Space, it just took some working out for the colors but it turned out lovely. I cut an extra square in green and embossed it in my Cuttlebug. I stamped on some yellow patterned paper on the back to which I will write my message there. I also stamped my Happy Birthday message on the front. Thanks for looking today, have a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, very pretty, Julie will love it! Love hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice easel card and bright colours to set it off, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Lindsey so much detail and so pretty and a very clever idea Julie will love it xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete