Sunday, June 8, 2014

Cupcake card


Hello I am glad I can put this card on my blog to show you, we've been having internet problems, we may be getting our Internet provider to come out Monday and look at our modem so far it's ok but the email is having issues and it's slow so we'll see.

Anyway I made this cupcake card on my Cricut Explore, I welded 2 cupcake shapes together to make a card, it turned out very cute. The cupcake is from Birthday Bash. I stamped on the front and then used some glossy accents to make the cherry all shiny, thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.

P.S going to enter this into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge this week too : )

5 comments:

  1. Cup cake is nice enough to eat, they are still very popular in all sorts of crafts, presented lovely, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card Lindsey cupcakes are always good and this card is just perfect. Hope your PC gets fixed so you can email us xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shape cards are so much fun! You did a great job with this one..yummy. <3Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card honey! love hubby! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! I love the cherry on top. Thank you for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete