Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy Birthday layout

Hi everyone Happy 1st day of July, can't believe it's July already time flies when everything is going along nicely, I just would love to slow down the days a bit so I get as much time with my hubby as I can, but as long as the days are happy that's a good thing.

I have worked on this double page layout over a couple of days of my birthday this year, Greg made me a fabulous spinning carousel cake but it also played Happy Birthday and lit up it was really magnificent and how lucky am I to have such a thoughtful and talented hubby! I used my Cricut Explore for this layout so my cuts are from various cartridges. The Happy Birthday was from Celebrate with Flourish, the journalling tag was from Artiste and so was the cute carousel. The honey frame was from Small Talk and Frames and so was the smile photo tab. I used other various stickers and embellishments as well. The patterned paper is from Pebbles Front Porch collection that I've had for a while now. Everything is else just from my scrap box. I'm going to enter this at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge this week here thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome page, had to make a special birthday for such a special wifey! you bring out the best in me! love ya heaps! love hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful pages Lindsey I love all the detail and the layout is perfect. That birthday cake was so amazing and spectacular ,so much love and care was put into making it by your wonderful husband. xx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout, I really like all of the different elements you used. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete