Friday, April 11, 2014
Some cards
Hello Happy Friday and it is a happy Friday because a) I'm alive b) I saw Greg when I woke up this morning c) the sun is shining for a lovely Spring day d) and the weekend is almost here, so it's a good life!
Anyway I was busy last night and I made 3 cards. I'll write a bit about each one.
First one I made for a lady i bought a handmade gift off for Greg from the online marketplace Etsy, she was so quick to get my order out to me for a gift I wanted for Greg for Easter and she did a great job, she was also so pleasant and friendly. So I decided to send her a thank you card. I cut my card from Creative Cards at 5" in green. I had the stamped watercolor panel on my desk that I did a few weeks back so I decided to put it to good use on this card. I added a patterned paper mat. I just stamped thank you inside.
Second one I made was for a lady whose blog I follow. I was lucky enough to win a Cricut Cartridge but then she said on her blog that she had been diagnosed with a lung tumor, I was surprised to still get the cartridge given she's got a lot on her mind so I decided to send her a "thinking of you" type card. I made this one with the Creative Cards cartridge I won so she can see I'm enjoying my prize and I hope she gets well soon. The card looks really pretty but was simple to do.
Third one is a thank you card, my Aunt sent me a birthday card and gift in the mail and I really liked the card and gifts as they had thought put into them. So for the card I used a pre made DCWV pink card. Then a scrap of pink glitter cardstock. I added a Kaisercraft journaling card that mum and dad sent me, I like these as they are double sided and can be used for cards or scrapbooking. I die cut some butterflies from the leftover glitter paper and stamped thank you. I like the bright happy colors they remind me of Spring.
So I hve some cards to put in the mail today, thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovely cards, i am sure all those lucky enough to receive them will think they are wonderful also.! Love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThe three cards are lovely and a reason behind each card, the lucky recipients will love them, Lesley
ReplyDeleteThey're all really special cards Lindsey and so special for the ones who recieve them. I'm pleased the little bits and pieces came in handy xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteAll of these cards are so cute! Great job. I'm inspired. <3Kimberly
ReplyDelete