Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Birthday 2010

Hello I have a page for you that I made today, I was in a birthday mood as mine is coming up on Saturday and I'm really excited about it so I went through what photos I haven't scrapbooked yet and I found my birthday 2010 when we went to the restaurant on the 95th floor of the Hancock Tower. It was quite funny as normally there is a great view from up there of Chicago but this evening we were in a storm and surrounded by clouds so we never saw a thing but we had a great time regardless.

I started with some bright dot paper and then a strip of a different dot paper. I made my banners on the CCR using Art Philosophy cut at 1.5", the letters were cut from Craft Room basics at 1". The balloons were cut from the Celebrate cartridge at 2" and I used some thick blue twine for their strings. I added some stickers and a journaling sticker. I'll be looking forward to scrapping both of our birthdays coming up soon, thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Really nice page! Better desert this week for you! Very special cake for lucky girls! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright and colourful page with lovely photos and the dessert looks divine, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovley, colourful page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really bright and happy page Lindsey the photo's are lovely , can't wait to see Gregs gorgeous cake creation this year .Happy Birthday for Saturday. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete