Hello everyone hope you're having a nice Tuesday, I have a card I made last night for my Aunt and Uncle in England for Easter. I started with a ready made My Minds Eye card which is in purple chevron pattern, I thought it looked "Eastery". I added a scrap I had in my box for the next layer. I then cut the egg from the Easter 2010 cartridge, I've never used this cut before I was a bit worried my Cricut wouldn't cut it well as it's intricate but it did when I slowed down the speed and did a multi cut. I cut the shadow egg from pink glitter cardstock then the layer was from a scrap of lilac. I added some white Ranger Enamel Accents for the flower centers. I cut 2 x light green borders from the Art Philosophy cartridge at 3/4". I used a Verve stamp for the Greeting.
I'm going to enter this in this week's challenge here over at Fantabulous Cricut's challenge blog.
beautiful easter card, good luck with the blog competition, time to win something else maybe!! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteI love the Chevron design! Where is the stamp from? <3Kimberly
ReplyDeleteI love the Easter egg card it is very pretty, well thought out,Lesley
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely Easter card! Great egg you chose, and the papers are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut and More this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is really pretty Lindsey, I like that pretty egg and the nice border at the bottom. Thanks for joining FCCB this week!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty Lindsey, love the detail on the egg and the chevron paper Hope you win the challenge xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteA very lovely Card! I like the design!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your sweet Easter card.
ReplyDeleteYour egg turned out wonderfully.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragongfly.blogspot
Guest Designer FCCB