Sunday, April 6, 2014

Cheers

Hello Happy Saturday, we have a nice sunny today today not overly warm but getting better tomorrow and next week for a few days so Spring is slowly making an appearance here. We are going out tonight to Pegasus, a Greek restaurant in Greek town and out tomorrow for a walk in the day and the theatre at night so a good weekend for us.

I finished this page this afternoon, I started it on Thursday night and had some time this afternoon. It tuned out really well. I'm doing pages at the moment on our adventures during a visit from Darren in 2010. This one is of the Miller brewery in Milwaukee. I started with yellow cardstock then a sheet of Pebbles front porch collection patterned paper. I cut some red rectangles out and ran them through 2 different embossing folders, I then sanded them to distress them. I added a sheet of yellow patterned paper to one of the rectangles. I sized the beer glasses on the Cricut Craft Room, they were from the Everyday PopUp Cards cartridge, same with the title which I cut from red dot paper. I did some journaling on the computer. That was a fun day and I think my page turned out fun too, thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Darren can now say he had a pot in Milwaukee, well thought out Lindsey,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting and colourful page Lindsey, the little beer glasses look so cute and the photo's really look good. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page honey, loved the embossed sections! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete