Tuesday, April 29, 2014

birthday card from Chockie bear

Hello Happy Tuesday I have a card today for Greg from Chockie bear that he "helped" make for Greg for his birthday, I think it turned out so cute! I started with a plain card and then covered it in large dot paper. I then added another layer from my scrap box then some blue. I cut the bear at 2.5" from Create a Critter and the balloons at 1.25" from the same cartridge. I added some twine for the balloon strings. I stamped a greeting in the top left. I think Greg will love his card from Chockie, I'm very eager to get my new Cricut Explore machine that Greg got me for my birthday, it's supposed to arrive mid May, but hopefully it will arrive sooner, I can't wait! I have the best husband, it was such a nice birthday surprise! Thanks for looking, have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. So cute I love the idea of the bear balloons, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chockie certainly is becoming quite talented he has a good teacher :-)
    Love this card the teddy looks like Chockie and the twine adds a realistic look to the balloons Greg will love his special card. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete