Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fabulous Fall

Hello I have a quick page to share with you today before we go to walk Ivy, then go to the Thai restaurant for dinner and then the baseball game. I'm going back through and seeing what photos I haven't scrapped yet and I have a lot but I saw these ones the other day and love these ones of our day trip to Wisconsin and the lovely Autumn colors. I had the perfect piece of background paper in my Stash from an old DCWV stack, I love the trees on it, it really is perfect for these photos. I matted my photos onto orange card and cut my title from 3 Birds on Parade sized in the CCR. I cut the pumpkin at 1.5" from Create a Critter. I used a chipboard piece from a Basic Grey set mum and dad sent as well as the cork hearts. The flower and leaves on the top right are actually stickers I got from Michaels on he weekend, they are called Embossed Resist stickers, they come white and you color them yourselves, I used my inks and they came out lovely. I also stamped the sentiment on the main photo using my Heidi Swapp Ink. Thanks for looking, have a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely bright page and nice photos and I can see Chockie there, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours on this page Lindsey so warm and colorful with such beautiful photo,s and embellishments I love this page xxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful page sweetheart! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete