Saturday, April 12, 2014
Anchors Away
Hello I thought I would share this page I made today before we go to the lake with Ivy, we've got a lovely warm day today. I did a layout on when we went on the Mississippi Paddle steamer cruise in St Louis in 2010 with Darren. I used a sketch for this layout and it helped me get it done quicker, I should do that more often as it takes the stress of wondering how to lay it out. I didn't follow it exactly but I love how it turned out. I started with plain white cardstock for my base and then added a sheet of dot paper from my Pebbles "front porch" paper pad. I cut the title from Life's a Beach sized in the CCR and also the anchors and the lifesavers. I cut the lifesavers in both red and white then cut out the white bits to stick onto the red. I used some of the things mum and dad sent me yesterday, they are the Basic Grey chipboard embellishments and the Kaisercraft journalling card, I think everything works well on my page. Thanks for looking have a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great page, embellishments are perfect! love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteCertainly gets the message across with Anchors Away, nice bright colorful page, well done, Lesley
ReplyDeletereally good page Lindsey the photo's are really nice and the embellishments make a perfect page xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteLife's A Beach is a great cartridge! The anchors and buoys (did I spell that right?) are perfect for this event. You look like you guys had a great time. <3Kimberly
ReplyDelete