Thursday, April 3, 2014
Another thank you card
Hello another card today, continuing with my thank you cards I will send out after my birthday for my birthday gifts, I think the art of sending out thank you's is a bit less than it used to be and I think it's lovely to show appreciation with a card or even better a handmade one. I used one of the cards from the box of My Minds Eye cards I got at TJ Maxx the other day. I then just added strips of various papers from my stash. The stamp is a cute one I got from Michaels ages ago in their $1 area. It means thank you in Spanish. I saw it the other day when I was looking through my stash and I knew I had the cute little cactus with his sombrero on my Create a Critter 2 cartridge so I put them together. I think the cactus turned out very cute. I added a strip of blingy tape along the bottom. Thanks for looking today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this one!!!!
ReplyDeletemaravillosa miel tarjeta, muy lindo tema espaƱol, Amor Hubby xoxoox
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely idea for thank you cards, the decorated cactus looks pretty good, Lesley
ReplyDeleteabsolutely bien! <3Kimberly
ReplyDelete