Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Nashville

Hello everyone, I have a page I made today continuing on with our summer trip of 2010 when Darren visited us. This one is of our day in Nashville. I started with some brown cardstock as my base then added a sheet of Basic Grey patterned paper. I added a strip of Creative Imaginations paper which had Cowgirl boots on it (I bought this piece especially). I also had a sheet of Creative Imaginations stickers to match the paper so I used some of these on the page as well. For the title I used my Disney Pooh font cartridge and cut this out at 2". Thanks for looking today.

3 comments:

  1. nice page honey, love the hat ya'll love hubby!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure looks a great place to visit, the background paper is perfect, great layout nice and colorful, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Lindsey really nice photo,s especially the one of you in the hat:-) the embellishments are just perfect xxx mom. Xxx

    ReplyDelete