Friday, May 2, 2014

just a note





Hi Everyone just a little note on my blog just letting you know I won't be making anymore layouts, cards or other things until I get my new Cricut Explore my gorgeous hubby got me for my birthday. It's due to arrive mid May but  maybe I'll be lucky and it will come sooner. I hope so because I can't wait. I've been playing around with the Cricut Design Space software designing some pages, it's so much fun, I love it. So once my machine comes and I've worked it all out I can just cut right away. The thing I love most about this machine is that you can use your own SVG files not just images from Cricut and also you can use different materials such as felt, leather, fabric, vinyl etc so it's all very exciting. I am missing creating in my craft room but I will be back soon using my new Explore. Until then bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey hurry back I'll miss your regular entries on your blog but look forward to seeing your creations on your new cricut xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also looking forward to seeing your new creations!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete