I finished this one today after starting it last week, it's of the night we visited the Amsterdam Christmas market. I had a nice piece of Colorbok paper sitting in my stash with the baubles on the bottom so this was ideal for the way these photos were laid out. I used my Cricut Design Studio and George and Basic Shapes cartridge to print out and weld the title in white att he bottom. I used a scrap of green and red dot paper on top of the red. After matting down the photos, I printed out my journalling and used some Making Memories holly and brads in the left top corner. I also had a Making Memories little tile with "festive" on it which went on perfectly and a teddy Santa embellishment.
Lovely page sweetheart, can't wait to see mroe and more of our wonderful Christmas holiday! Love hubby!! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteSo lovely and bright Lindsey and using the Christmas paper added a special touch to the Christmas stalls. Lesley
ReplyDeletethis is such a colurful page Lindsey and the way you have used the papers and embellishments brings everything together beautifully and even a little "chockie" made it onto the page . love mom xxx
ReplyDelete