Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Nuts about U

Last thing for today as it's time to get dinner. I've got a lot done today, I didn't have Ruby to walk this afternoon so I had some more time and I've nearly finished all my things for Valentines Day I think. I made this cute pillow box for Greg, I made it from my Something to Celebrate cartridge. I bought some nice paper the other day this is a Doodlebug one from the Sweet Cakes line it's very cute. After I made the box I lined it with acetate in the window. I cut a tag out of Cricut Sampler and used some alphabet stamps to stamp Nuts about U. I tied that on with red and white striped bakers twine. I cut the cute squirrel from Cindy Loo and went around him with some gel glitter pen. As it gets closer to Valentines Day I will fill this box with some dark chocolate covered almonds or yogurt covered almonds.


2 comments:

  1. Lindsey that is extra special with the sqirrel, very lovely idea, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of the almonds(nuts) to go with the squirrel very original . This is so good it will be a pity to open it. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete