I was really excited to get started on my Valentines Day projects. Now that I have my craft room it's much easier for me to start things and finish them when I can. However I had some time today and managed to get a tag and box done for Greg for his Valentines Day gift. I made the box from my Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge out of some great double sided paper I bought a while back. I put some xoxo ribbon around that. For the tag I used my Accent Essentials cartridge to cut that out in white and matted some striped paper on top. I used the same cartridge to cut out the black and red/white dot doily flowers. I then used my new Martha Stewart stamp set I won off Ebay to stamp a red lacey heart onto some white which I cut out. I then used black ink to stamp I ♥ U on top of that. I had some nice ribbon with "to hold dear: Cherish" on it so I used that on top. I love how it turned out, I'm looking forward to giving that to Greg on Feb 14th!
I
Hope the inside is as good as the outside, lovely work sweetheart, I am a lucky hubby! Love ya lots!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLindsey I love the colours you have teamed together and do you know what you are putting inside yet, Lesley
ReplyDeleteyes it's in there but I can't say as Greg might see : )
ReplyDeleteI like the Lace heart stamp Lindsey it gives a beuatiful finsh to the tag, it all looks very professional Greg's a lucky boy to have such a lovely gift . xxxmom xxx
ReplyDelete