Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Feel better bandaid

I made this card yesterday for my penfriend Amanda in Sydney who is having her gallbladder removed : (, so I thought a Get Well Card was in order. I used my Everyday Pop Up cards to make this, it's the first time I used it, the instructions with it aren't too clear but Greg helped me figure it out ♥. The front has a big band aid on it and I matted that onto light blue, dot paper then a blue card. I stamped Wishing you Well. On the inside is feel better and when it's opened it pop's up. Turned out quite well!




2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your friend will feel better just for recieving this lovely card Lindsey, the pop-up is very clever. Well Done xxxxmom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so creative Lindsey, a wonderful idea after an operation as cuts these days are only bandaid size, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete