I made this one today, I've been looking forward to starting to scrapbook our Europe trip pages and this is the first one. I used 2 different patterned papers and used my Cricut Accent Essentials to cut out the shaped piece. I used some chipboard pieces for the flowers at the top and also some rectangle word plates that I had in my stash as well as the felt flower and heart. I had some nice Making Memories sparkly stickers so I used those for the title. I was going through my stash and found these lovely blue alphabet tiles so I spelt out "Romantic" using those and put that in the middle and used a smile tag and brad from my stash. I used Publisher to type out December 2011. Hope you like it : )
Lindsey so glad you have made a start will take a long time this lot. The cricut is a wonderful machine and you are having so much fun while doing it. I love the choice of papers and embellishments, Lesley.
ReplyDeletethis is a lovely page to start your scrapbooking of your European Holiday.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you have used the colours and the way they really blend in with the photo's,I'm looking forward to seeing the next page love mom xxx
What a beautiful Layout Lindsey :) The colors fits perfectly with the photo`s you have used :)
ReplyDeleteHugs Annelen