Monday, January 23, 2012

2 more things from today

I've been quite busy in my craft room today. The first project here is another cone box, I did make one last week for Greg for the Valentines day table, I thought I'd make another one to even up the table a bit so we could have one each, but the one I made last week is now mine because I had another idea for Greg. I made the same cone using the Victorian Romance cartridge. I then made a rosette, I've been wanting to have a go at these for a while and Martha Stewart had some instructions on it so I made that (very simple to do) with a strip of cardstock and formed it into the rosette shape and decorated with a punched circle and a heart. I then stuck a lollypop stick on the back using hot glue. I cut a little tag and wrote Sweetie on it and made it into a lollypop, very cute.
The second was another card for Greg, I had originally planned something with this card in the beginning but then I made the Dachshund card, so I decided to make him an extra one. I'll give this one to him in the morning maybe with breakfast and the other at night. I used a black card and then matted red and kraft brown on top. I cut a border out of some cardstock and put that on top. I used my Sweethearts cartridge to cut out the black tag and printed a greeting on the computer which I layered on top. I put a puffy heart on that too. I put some sticky black and white ribbon along the bottom then I used my Victorian Romance cartridge to cut out the hot air balloon in 2 layers. Finally I added a bit of ribbon to the tag and stuck that on.





2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Lindsey you certainly have been busy. I love them both, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both so lovely Lindsey I love the lollipop idea on the box and the card is really special ,Greg will love all your efforts for valentines day. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete