Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hanover

I managed to finish this today using my Cricut Design Studio for the font which I wasn't able to do yesterday. My next page in our journey to Europe in December 2011 was to Hanover in Germany where we stopped on our way to Berlin and we found one of the best Christmas markets in our entire trip. I had the perfect paper for this from a stack I got at Michaels last year. It's perfect because it's all about sugar and spice and everything nice and treats so it was perfect. I used my Cricut Cuttin Up cartridge to cut out the lettering with a shadow and then used some Martha Stewart die cut stickers (bauble and snowflake) as well as another heart die cut I had from another kit and a green brad. The bauble has a scrap of ribbon for a bow and some journalling to complete.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page sweetheart, i thought the "Everything Nice" was a reference to me though! That page suits the photos and theme perfectly! Wish we were still there, great memories though! Love Hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey did the paper have the little houses representing stalls already on the paper, that is sooooooooooo cute. Very nice page and you have put a lot of thought into it, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley, yes it had the little houses already on it so I really thought it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey this is a really lovely page. The page is perfect with the gingerbread houses, you managed to put a lot of photo's on this page which makes it very interesting, great job xxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete