Friday, January 13, 2012

L'amour

I was excited for two reasons today, first to do some scrapbooking in my new crafting area in our study that I share with Greg and two to use a piece of scrapbooking paper I recently bought from Kaisercraft (Aussie company!) and I knew the perfect picture to do the layout. Isn't this paper beautiful? I just love the Eiffel tower and the Parisian look about it. I backed this onto some pink card and made a banner out of circles using my Accent Essentials cartridge which I folded in half and put pink/white bakers twine through it. I used my Cricut Opposites Attract to cut out the white letters. Under the photo I placed a white heart doily which I got in a pack of 20 at Target for $1. I got them for Valentines Day but I have enough that I could use one on this page. I used a heart cardstock sticker from the new line from Basic Grey on top of the Doily. Also from the same sheet the sentiment lining the bottom of the photo and the date tag which I stamped with a date stamp and black ink. I cut out the "Paris" from my Summer in Paris cartridge. I love this page it's got romance in it : )



3 comments:

  1. I think this is my favourite so far I just loved this photo. The heart doily and the whole background to the photo is so ramantic, really lovely Lindsey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey you certainly have the inspiration now working in the same study as hubby. It is a beautiful page, well done, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful page capturing our special memories of Paris, the paper, the layout, the message, beautiful! I love it! Love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete