Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentines cone box

I had some time after my gym and dog walking today and all the washing was done so I headed off to join Greg in the study and went to my craft area but I told him not to look as I was making this for him. I am slowly making all my things for Valentines Day. I made this lovely cone treat box from my new cartridge Victorian Romance. I cut it out at 7.5 inches which was just the right size for some Godiva chocolates (only 3 as we love a treat but not much as we work hard at the gym). So I cut it out in black and then put it together. I used my Accent Essentials cartridge to cut out the scalloped circles and then the Sweethearts cartridge to cut out the tags. I used a stamp set Greg got me for Christmas to stamp Happy ♥ Day. I used my Martha Stewart stamps to stamp a heart on white and cut that out and I added a gem in the middle. I then filled it with treats and tied it together with some red ribbon.





I

1 comment:

  1. what a fabulous idea Lindsey ,a very special gift box made even more special because you made it. well done . xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete