Hello Happy Tuesday we had a lovely long weekend, the weather was perfect and I had the loveliest man in the world with me so It was a good weekend.
Today I had some time to play with my Cricut again so I made another page for Ivy's 8 x 8 mini album I'm making. This photo is one of our favourites, she was a pup and we took her for a walk to the lake, she was looking out at the lake in wonder, she's an angel.
I started with a piece of 8 x 8 white cardstock then I cut a piece of clouds paper at 7.25". I cut the font out using a font I got off the internet, it was quite fragile though so I decided to use the negative part (great suggestion from Greg) and I love how it looks. I matted my photo and the journal card (which I bought in a pack from Simple Stories SNAP dog collection) onto some dot cardstock from my mini DCWV Pets stack. The World globe is cut from Solar System on the Cricut Explore. Thanks for looking today.
cute photo of the cutest little puppy! love page honey!! thanks for nice words about me...love hubby! xoxxo
ReplyDeleteLovely Ivy, Lesley
ReplyDeleteAn absolutely gorgeous page Lindsey I love the words you've used , it is a wonderful world especially when there are hubbys like Greg and dogs like Ivy to love . xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete