Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hey There Cleveland

Hello I made this page yesterday, I found these photos in my photo box so I thought I would scrap them. This is of when we visited Cleveland in 2010, we had a nice time there mostly to watch the baseball and go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We also found a chocolate cafe and we had chocolate in Martini glasses with strawberries, that was a highlight of the trip : )

I started with some dotted cardstock from DCWV. For the almost the entire layout I used my Small Talk Tags and Frames cartridge that I got for my birthday, I love this one there are so many possibilities. It also made a nice change to do some frames around the photos with captions. I cut all the frames and captions with scraps from my box. I used a flair button as well as a chipboard arrow. I cut the Cleveland part of the title though from my Don Juan cartridge. I did my journaling on publisher. Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

5 comments:

  1. great road trip that one, although you seem to have forgotten the photo of you with that chocolate martini..... LOL very nice page! :-) love hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Lindsey the frames round the photo's look great , with the captions love the photo's xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good that you are catching up on your holiday scrap booking, nice colorful page and nice pictures, brings back many memories. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fonts are perfect! My mom was born and raised in Dennison, OH. I went when I was 3 so I don't remember anything but it sure looks like you guys had a great time. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holidays!!!!!!!!!! Great page!

    ReplyDelete