Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Get Well Card

Hello everyone I know I said I wouldn't be probably making anything now till I get my Explore but I had a card I needed to make so I made an exception. I'm still eagerly awaiting my Explore I hope it comes this week, I keep hoping! But for now here is a card I made for my Aunty who is really unwell at the moment so I thought a Get Well Card was in order. I started with a spotted card then used my Clouds embossing folder to emboss a cloud background. on white card then I went over it with my blue distress ink. I went around each cloud with a silver gel pen. I cut the rainbow and sun from Create a Critter and then I used a Peachy Keen face stamp for the sun's face (really cute). I stamped a greeting and just cut that out. I put the sun and rainbow up on 3D dots. Inside the greeting I stamped was "sending you sunshine and laughter", I think it goes well with the little sun. Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. nice card honey, very cheery! i am sure Denise will love it. love hubby~! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. really happy card Lindsey denise wil love it xxx mom xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is so bright and chirpy it would make anyone get well quickly, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete