Friday, May 30, 2014
Card using Cricut Explore
Hello I made this card last night and I wanted to try out one of the "make it now" projects from the Cricut Explore, I love how it turned out and it cuts detailed designs perfectly. Their card had a thank you sentiment but I changed mine. I used pink card for the card and then I used the write feature on the machine to write my sentiment with the black marker. I added centers to the flowers using a white gel pen. For the backing it's just a sheet of patterned lilac paper. Thanks for looking, have a nice day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stunning card, the detailed cuts are soooo much better on the explore, being able to cut/score/write in a single machine certainly is pretty cool! love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteIt's great what you can do on your new machine, a very pretty card, Lesley
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card Lindsey, I love all the new things you can do with your new "toy" you certainly are making some lovely things mom xxxx
ReplyDelete