Hello it's happy Thursday here the sun is shining and it's a lovely day. I'm about to take my one favourite person and favourite dog to the lake for a walk in the sun. Speaking of my favourite pup I have another page on Ivy for the mini album. This photo is so cute with her pink bow collar on. Ivy LOVES treats and will shake hands for them or jump for them and I love this photo so I decided to include it in the mini album.
I can't actually remember where most of my cuts come from sorry but the ones I do I will say. I cut the lacy rectangle from Elegant Edges. I think it started as a square but I squashed it into a rectangle, I cut this from dot paper. The banners were cut in two layers, I love the cute heart and paw print paper, that was from the Pets stack. The journalling card was from the Simple Stories SNAP dog collection I love it as it matches the photo well. The brown frame around the photo is from Small talk frames and tags. The little wooden bone came in a pack from Queen and Co, I got these off Ebay and lastly the "Pretty Girl" sentiment and clouds came from Miss Kate's Cuttables it was only 50c when I got it. I love that you can also use other SVG files from other places in the Explore so it gives you even more choice. Thanks for looking today.
pretty page, by pretty wifey of pretty puppy! love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteaaawww Ivy is so gorgeous and you have really bought out her personality on this page Lindsey I love all the embellishments you've used, a really beautiful page love it xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely page!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAren't dogs just such amazing "people"...well, mine think they are :-).
ReplyDeleteThe 3 banners up at the top of the page are so cute. <3Kim