Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Taste of Chicago

Hello well it looks like I may be doing a few projects here and there until my new Explore arrives because it's supposed to arrive on or before May 19 and so far it hasn't shipped so here I am with a page. I thought I would do some older photos because I have been designing some new pages on the Design space with our birthday photos so I thought I would go back and do some older photos.

These ones are of the Taste of Chicago festival which happens each July, we went during our first year in Chicago, it was quite interesting, there was a lot of BAD food though (junk food) so we avoided that and just tried a couple of things, I tried a cookie and an Italian ice. I don't think we will ever go again though because we eat really healthy now but it was good to go during our time here. I used white cardstock as my base then I had this cute knives and forks paper from the DCWV Nana's Kitchen stack so it was perfect for this. I also had a page from that stack with little sayings you could cut out so the 3 blue sayings are from that, the other embellishments are various stickers. I also had some ribbon in my stash that I had for ages with the word ENJOY on it so that went on there too and a little tie of heart ribbon. I cut my font from Opposites Attract in the CCR and also sized the white scalloped rectangle in there too, that is from Elegant Edges. Thanks for looking today : )

4 comments:

  1. nice page honey, i like the font alot. although i do not remember you having a cookie........ love hubby xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bright colours you've used on this page Lindsey that cookie looks good xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always struggle with journaling tags. I love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice bright page, and lovely photos you have chosen, Lesley

    ReplyDelete