Tuesday, July 30, 2013
One more notepad holder an extra special one
Hello one more notepad holder today, I decided to make this one for Tanya (Ivy's owner) for Christmas. Ivy is our BFF canine friend and I wanted to do a cute holder starring Ivy. This one has the large notepad in again and I thought "Things to Fetch" was cute as she could use it for shopping lists maybe to remind her to buy Ivy treats : ) and I covered the green folder in floral paper, then a strip of brown and some blue and white striped washi tape. I cut the font out on Cricut Craft Room Basics and the blue scalloped circle from Art Philosophy. I embossed that with my dots folder through my Cuttlebug. I added a little pawprint too. For the puppy I used Create a Critter and made it look like our beautiful little friend Ivy who is a Great Dane puppy. I left the face bare so I could use my Peachy Keen critter face stamps for the face. I added some white gel pen around the eyes and some pink marker for the tongue. I added a little bow. This is my favourite one yet, must have something to do with a certain cute puppy : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
best one yet, very very cute (just like miss Ivy!), love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeletea lovely gift for Tanya and such a cute little dog on the front Ivy certainly is a very special pooch and so loved she now has her own notebook design. love it mom xxx
ReplyDeleteSo very, very lovely and so cute, I love your choice of colours etc. I am sure Tanya will love it too, Lesley.
ReplyDelete