Thursday, July 11, 2013

Watering can birthday card

Hello everyone hope you are having a nice Wednesday. I made this card today for Greg's mum for her birthday. It's not till January but I thought I'd get most of my cards made until it's time to make Christmas cards and I want to do my scrapbooking soon too. I love how this card turned out. I started with a square 4.5" x 4.5" card then put some dotty and garden papers layered on. I cut the watering can from Kate's ABC cartridge and the leaves from Art Philosophy. I added some borders from my stash and some Prima flowers also from my stash. I added gemstones to the centres and some cute little bee's stickers I had. I added a Happy Birthday sentiment and a wooden butterfly on the watering can. Hope you like my card.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card honey, very pretty! Love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey, this is soooo lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card designs are always so beautiful Lindsey and this is a really beautiful one I love the watering can and flowers Lesley will really enjoy receiving this. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete