Friday, July 12, 2013

London Calling

Hello hope you are having a nice Thursday. I started this scrapbook page yesterday and finished it this afternoon. I decided to do a London page as I haven't done any of our trips there. This one was from 2009 when we met up with mum and dad there and we had a great time. I started with some Union Jack paper and some blue on top of that. I cut the font from my Don Juan cartridge and did faux stitching around it to give it some definition. Yesterday evening I had a great time going through a lot of my stash and it's fun because I forgot I had something, it just shows you should "shop in your stash" before buying at the shops sometimes. From my stash I used s chipboard frame, a heart, the star and a scalloped circle. I put some journaling behind the circle. I used some Jolee's London stickers and a button to finish. Hope you enjoy my page.

3 comments:

  1. lovely page honey, shame about the grumpy old people in the photo with us...... love hubby! :-) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are slowly catching up with your scrapbooking, I really thought you had done the London visits, I like the photo of you on the phone and the page is all bright and colourful, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page brought back great memories Lindsey, shopping in Oxford Street and searching for bargains in Portabello Road, even though it rained we had such a great time and the photo's show that. Love the photo of you in the "smelly" phone box you've made a great interesting page well done xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete