Tuesday, July 16, 2013
First Valentines Day
Hello Happy hot Monday. I started this page over the weekend, I got my new Artbooking cartridge and I was looking forward to trying it out, it makes scrapbooking really simple and faster which is good as I am way behind and I can hopefully get more pages done and some mini albums maybe. I used some older photos again that I had in my photo box, this was our first Valentines Day and I'm so glad I could scrap these. I started with red cardstock and then a layer of heart patterned paper. I cut the black heart background from the cartridge (I love that) and also the photo mats and frames. The title is cut from the cartridge and the "Remember" sentiment. There are a couple of Echo Park stickers on there as well. It turned out really nice and I look forward to using this cartridge some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovely photos from years past, beautiful page honey!! :-) love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteNo holding you back with your new artbooking cartridge now,
ReplyDeleteyour page is lovely and bright, well done, Lesley
This is really special Lindsey and a lovely memory, is that Chockie in the photo at the bottom corner?
ReplyDeletexxx mom xxx