Friday, July 12, 2013

Big Ben

Hello I have another page I've managed to get done today, I'm really pleased as these photos are older ones now and before I know it I will have our California pics from this year to do! This one is of Greg and I when we first went to London in 2007 and we saw Big Ben for the first time and heard him chime, I've always wanted to see Big Ben so it was lovely to see this with Greg and again in 2009 when we met up with  mum and dad. Besides the photo the paper is the star in this layout, I just had to use this paper as it's perfect so I kept everything simple with some borders, stickers and a button. I made my own little flag from a sticker too.  Hope you enjoy my page. Have a nice evening.

3 comments:

  1. nice use of the special paper, lovely time we had seeing London! Love hubby! xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background paper tells all and with your own photos it is lovely, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page Lindsey , I love the Big Ben button and the way you've used the stickers.xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete