Hello everyone from a scorching hot Chicago, we're sweltering here but I'm not complaining because I would still rather extreme heat than winter! We're meant to get some strong storms come through tomorrow night to cool it down a little then it will be back to mid to high 20s (celcius).
I finished a page this afternoon on when we visited Germany in December 2011. I'm slowly finishing it but do other things in between. This one is of Neuschwanstein Castle which is the "fairytale castle" that I have wanted to see for a while, it was lovely seeing it in a winter wonderland setting too, Greg and I had a great day there even if it was freezing.
I kept it quite simple with just a font from my Don Juan cartridge and some stickers and borders. I used the "bundled up" title from Artbooking and a castle sticker I bought a while back. Hope you enjoy my page.
Looking at the photos would help to cool you down a bit. The pink paper background blend in with the snow, very nice. Lesley
ReplyDeletelovely page of our wonderful winter Christmas vacation in Europe. My favorite castle in teh world so far!! I'll take the heat anytime, thanks! No more snow EVER! love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeletevery interesting page Lindsey the castle is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteA lovely"cool" memory for you both.xxx mom xxx