Thursday, July 25, 2013

Buckingham Palace

Hello I have a layout today to show you of Buckingham Palace, I'm still working on our London photos bit by bit. I started with a white 12 x 12 cardstock then layered some red, white and blue spot paper and some union jack paper. I matted my photos onto some black cardstock and cut a title out of a London page I had. I cut a frame from Elegant Edges to go around my journalling and a burlap sticker and 2 Jolee's stickers (beefeater soldier and crown). I added what was left of my union jack paper as a strip down the side. Have a nice day : )

3 comments:

  1. Lovely memories of your trip to England. Your page is lovely and colourful. Background paper certainly sets the theme. Great page,Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely page honey, just in time to celebrate the royal baby, NOT... bugger the baby, our holiday and time together was better than any baby.... :-) love hubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good page Lindsey, especially the Union jack paper and the stickers, the photo of you and Greg outside "buck house" is a really nice love all the detail on this page xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete