Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Some gift ideas


Hello again I have some little gifts I've been making probably for Christmas this year or birthdays. The first one is very simple just a chocolate bar and wrapped nicely in some scraps of paper and a tag made on my Cricut and stamped with some ribbon.
The next two are post it note holders, I've seen some smaller ones around and I will make some of these as well but I made these slightly bigger ones. It's quite simple to make with some cutting and scoring. Greg and I went for a walk to Target yesterday and found the pens and post it notes. I decorated the front just using scraps of paper and the notes title from my Artbooking cartridge. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful gifts honey! make one for your mother, "notes for old people who forget things"
    love hubby! xoxox :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts Lindsey and so creative and useful. I would love one of these Lindsey not that I forget things Greg, just because they're so very good and Lindsey made them. Love mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all super lovely and specially when they are decorated all so pretty, Lesley

    ReplyDelete