Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Candy bag
Hi everyone Happy Monday, I had some time this afternoon to finish off some things I have been working on. I made this for my friend Conny who is visiting us this weekend. She loves peanut butter chocolates as these are not as easy to get in Germany and in America they are popular so I got her some peanut butter cups, I haven't tried these but they look delicious. It's not easy to be around these when you are dieting but I don't touch them! I got a brown paper bag and put it through my Cuttlebug with my flower folder, it turned out really well. I used Art Philosophy to make the little banner shape out of striped paper and then I used Sweet Shoppe to cut out the "I want Candy" sign (very cute). I added a felt flower and brad, some twine and a mini clothes peg. I think Conny will love this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i am certain she will love, god knows i would too........love hubby! xoox :-)
ReplyDeleteA lovely novel idea Lindsey love the idea of putting the bag through the cuttlebug very clever :-) love mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteI love peanut butter and have never seen peanut chocolates over here either, they sound very nice, lucky Connie, a lovely idea for your friend with the handmade bag to put them in, Lesley
ReplyDelete